Assistant Project Manager
Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
Manage the successful implementation of projects entrusted by clients.
- Act as professional and primary Clestra contact for clients, architects and contractors,
- Prepare feasibility studies, project estimates, technical and commercial offers,
- Manage projects from initial order intake through to handover including:
- Placing orders with Clestra factory and sub-contractors,
- Co-ordination of custom clearance and deliveries,
- Controlling costs within budget,
- Meeting deadlines,
- Ensuring compliance with technical specifications,
- Achieving high quality installations.
- Regular reporting, updates and forecasts to Senior Project and Divison Managers.
SKILLS AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
- Proven track record of successful management of fit-out contracts ranging in value from €2M to €10M,
- Proficiency in computer skills (MS Office + Project + Autocad),
- Good verbal and written communication skills,
- Excellent spoken and written English.
BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS AND QUALITIES
- Interpersonal skills,
- Accurate methodical, precise,
TRAINING, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Construction degree or similar,
- Minimum of 2 years experience in project management,
- Preferred age 26- 35 years,
- Computer literate.